Outwit Your Enemies and Prepare for Battle as
Valusoft Cosmi Ships 'Great Big War Game'
for PC and Digital Download
Hilariously Funny Cartoon-Style Turn-Based Strategy Game
Now Available At Major Retailers Nationwide and Through Steam
Chanhassen, MN, August 28, 2012 – The Generalissimo returns and he is back with a vengeance as ValuSoft Cosmi, the 30-year value-priced consumer software pioneer, today announced that Big War Game has shipped for PC and is now available at major retailers nationwide and for digital download through Steam. A sequel from the creators who brought you the award-winning app, Great Little War Game, Great Big War Game puts a comical spin on war and challenges players to command an army and defeat their enemies all while battling their way through land, sea and air for non-stop laugh out loud excitement!Great Big War Game puts your most superior strategy skills to the test and includes great big features such as:
- 50 single-player campaign missions and more than 40 skirmish/multiplayer maps;
- Units that can level-up, based on kills achieved;
- Collectible battle points to purchase upgrades and earn tactical boosts;
- Unique challenges that are introduced each time either a new playing piece, new terrain, new building or different tactic is used to achieve a win;
- Artillery, super guns and nukes that can be earned and deployed;
- High terrains, choke points and ambush spots to dominate your enemy and avoid lava fields;
- Five unique areas to choose from including the jungle, desert, polar, rocky & temperate terrains.
Rated ‘T’ for Teen by the ESRB, Great Big War Game is now available for digital download through Steam and at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $9.99. For more information on this game, as well as additional ValuSoft Cosmi titles, please visit www.valusoft.com.
About ValuSoft Cosmi
For 30 years, Cosmi Corporation has been committed to delivering quality software for the home and office at a value price. Its extensive portfolio includes titles that span office, graphics, productivity, education, games, languages and utilities categories. Acquiring ValuSoft from THQ Inc. in 2012, ValuSoft Cosmi has grown its operations to provide superb products to over 25,000 storefronts including OfficeMax, Office Depot, Staples, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, J&R and others, and expanded its reach to distribution centers throughout the United States, Canada, Great Britain, South America and Australia. For more information, please visit www.valusoft.com