Valusoft Cosmi and 505 Games ship 'Sniper Elite V2'
to Retailers Nationwide
Sequel To Rebellion’s Most Authentic WWII Third-Person Shooter Is Now Available For PC
Chaska, MN, September 25, 2012 – ValuSoft Cosmi, the 30-year value-priced consumer software pioneer, and 505 Games, a multi-platform interactive video games company, today announced that they have teamed up to launch Sniper Elite V2 for PC to major retailers nationwide. A follow up to Rebellion’s critically-acclaimed 2005 game Sniper Elite, Sniper Elite V2 continues to offer gamers the most authentic World War II sniping experience by putting them in the middle of war-torn Berlin amidst the frenzied final battle between German and Russian forces.Sniper Elite V2 employs stealth and precision and includes exciting features such as:
- Advanced Sniping Simulation: Includes detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military/sharpshooting yet.
- “X-Ray Kill Cam” Technology: Skillful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion sequence of the bullet running its full trajectory from barrel to target as well as featuring graphic detail of the effects of the bullet as it passes through the body and the damage it causes to organs and bones.
- World War II Authenticity: Authentic WWII Berlin locations including vehicles and weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30 as well as uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Sniper’s Choice: Take the perfect shot, but leave yourself exposed to enemy fire, or try a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission
- Multiplayer: Two-player co-operative play.
Rated ‘M’ for Mature by the ESRB, Sniper Elite V2 is now available for PC at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information on this game, as well as additional ValuSoft Cosmi titles, please visit www.valusoft.com.
About ValuSoft Cosmi
For 30 years, Cosmi Corporation has been committed to delivering quality software for the home and office at a value price. Its extensive portfolio includes titles that span office, graphics, productivity, education, games, languages and utilities categories. Acquiring ValuSoft from THQ Inc. in 2012, ValuSoft Cosmi has grown its operations to provide superb products to over 25,000 storefronts including OfficeMax, Office Depot, Staples, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, J&R and others, and expanded its reach to distribution centers throughout the United States, Canada, Great Britain, South America and Australia. For more information, please visit www.valusoft.com